Yorkshire Dales LEADER are to close the programme to new “Expressions of Interest” applications.
The final date for accepting new ‘Expressions of Interest’ will be 5:00pm on Friday, 16 February 2018.
If you are considering applying to the programme please be aware of this new deadline for EOI’s.
Further to recent communications from the Rural Payments Agency (RPA), we understand that the likelihood of additional funds for LEADER areas demonstrating high demand has reduced.
As a consequence, due to the number of Expressions of Interest received to date significantly exceeding our allocation, we are closing the programme to new Expressions of Interest from 5pm on Friday 16th February.
The remaining funds in the programme will be subject to strong competition, however we will retain the existing procedures to allocate funds.
- A project will only be allocated funding when we receive a fully complete and eligible Full Application form, funding remains available and the Panel approves the application.
- Once funding is fully allocated, future Grant Panels may be cancelled – a list of scheduled dates is included at the end of this email
- The level of competition should not be underestimated, so work on the Full Application is at your own risk.
- We will continue to work with the RPA to request further funding, however current indications are that this is unlikely.
- If your application is also eligible for another grant, then we would encourage you to apply to that funder rather than LEADER.
Scheduled Yorkshire Dales LEADER Executive Meeting Dates
|Yorkshire Dales Panel Date||Submission Deadline
(submit Application before 24:00)
|5th June 2018||6th March 2018|
|17th July 2018||23rd April 2018|
|18th September 2018||25th June 2018|
|21st November 2018||4th September 2018|
|16th January 2019||17th October 2018|
|13th March 2019||3rd December 2018|
If you require any information let me know and I will do what I can to help.